How to Apply
1. Check Criteria.
2. Check the Guidelines for information about how to make a successful application and what support material must accompany the application.
3. Complete the Application Form. All applications must be submitted using the Application Form. This can be downloaded (download here PDF or WORD), saved to your computer and completed. The sizes of text boxes indicate the amount of information required, but should you need to exceed the limits of the boxes please add pages as necessary.
4. Print your completed Application Form and have it signed by relevant authorities.
5. Attach all necessary documentation and mail it to:
One Light Charity Foundation
PO Box 1904,
Southport Business Centre
6. Applications will be accepted at any time of year. However, funding allocations will usually be made in September and March, with the first allocation expected to be made in September 2017.